Here’s what I’ve been reading this week.
- Fun New Blog: A Hundred Years Ago by Sheryl Lazarus
- Book of Names: Remember our Irish Women from the Irish in America
- DNA and the Question of How Many Wives by The Legal Genealogist
- EvidenceExplained.com by Carolyn L. Barkley
- Will Blogging My Family History Spoil the Book from The Armchair Genealogist
- If You Never Ask the Question by William Dollarhide
- Thrifty Thursday – Historypin by Kelly Vial
- Wedding Wednesday: 7th Time is the Charm by Natalie Parker
Great blog posts on Genealogy as a Profession:
- Thomas MacEntee’s great series: Genea-Opportunities 2012 Update
- Michael Hait’s Thoughts on this at Planting Seeds: Genealogy by a Profession
- Genealogy Blogging for Fun and Profit
- Professional genealogists and genealogy professionals (I’m a genealogy professional, btw)
- Charging for genealogy: what is it worth?
And finally, Kelly Vial’s very kind words about yours truly: Follow Friday – Finding Forgotten Stories