I am participating in Amy Johnson Crow’s 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge.
The Great Grand Mothers
- Laura Cecile Donald : A very brief introduction to my father’s paternal grandmother. Other posts:
- Wisdom Wednesday — Wyatt and Laura
- Wisdom Wednesday — Granny’s Dog
- Tombstone Tuesday — I found my Stonewall Jackson Pics!
- Sorting Saturday — My Documents Are a Complete and Utter Mess or Yes, Elizabeth Shown Mills is Always Right
- Returned Not Used or How I Almost Wasn’t
- What is the one best piece of evidence that you have?
- Clara Ellen Hash: How an Ancestry Shaky Leaf Solved my Marriage Problem
- Sarah Sudie Hamrick: My great grandmother might have been a muse.
- Georgia Eva Baxter: Come out, come out where ever you are! The hunt for elusive parents.
The Great Great Grandmothers
- Mary Elizabeth Gillespie (1826-1893): Early Research. Sloppy Research. Lots of Questions.
- Elizabeth Jane Wallace (1844-1918): A Few Steps Closer to a Death Date and a Burial Place
- Idella Josephine Snavely (1866-1942)
- Sarah Hash (1866-1911)
- Mary W Martin (1848-1910)
- Delila Parthenia Hopper (1861-1929)
- Elizabeth Carroll (1856-1901)
- Mary M Alexander (1855-1884)
The Great Great Great Grandmothers (some of these need work and proof)
- Mahala Reynolds
- Harriet Smith
- Nancy Matchett
- Martha Jane Cash
- Juliette Gross
- Mollie Repass
- Frances J Hackler
- Rebecca McGrady
- Nancy Pennington
- Rebecca Spurlin
- Sarah Moore
- Susan Harris
- Mary Ann Froneberger
- Lucinda Roark
- Sarah Bess
- Eva Weaver