Here is what inspired, moved and made me think this past week:
- Vandalism to a National Historic Landmark from Hankering for History
- That age old genealogy question….When is it proven? from Genealogy Certification: My Personal Journal
- The Moment I Knew — Marta’s Story from the Armchair Genealogist
- Two Tips for Budding Professionals from Marians’ Roots & Ramble
- A Century of Wedding Belles — Sepia Saturday & Wedding Wednesday from Family History Fun
- Workday Wednesday — New England Forestry Co from The eLuceydator
- Remembering Phyllis Diller from (Mis)Adventures Of A Genealogist
- 10 Awesome OneNote Tips You Should Be Using All the Time from makeuseof
- The Ethical Genealogist from The Legal Genealogist
- From One Belle to Another from Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast
- Sepia Saturday — Bones from Peter’s Blog
- Honoring Ancestor’s Who Died Too Young: Hugo Kaiser from Gail Grunst Genealogy
Thanks for including my post, Anne, and wow — love that Memphis Belle (From One Belle to Another) set of photos!!
I know, those were awesome.
Pingback: Fold3 – Historical military records | Biotech Innovator
Noticed you mentioned my post about my father (Sepia Saturday – Bones). Thank you, I appreciate that very much!
It was a very touching post. I’m glad you shared.