What I’ve Been Reading This Week
- For the Love of Tula from A Southern Sleuth
- Genealogy NOW in San Luis Obispo from The Legal Genealogist
- Not One Thing Left To Do from A Family Tapestry
- A Challenge for 2014: Three Steps for Sharing Your Family History from Michael J Leclerc
- What Do We Know About the Girls in This Photograph? from The Family Kalamazoo
- Shopping Through the Ages: 1909 from Climbing My Family Tree
What I’ve Been Writing
- Eureka! It’s the Golden State! from Ancestry.com Blog
- 52 Ancestors: #1 Laura Cecile Donald from Finding Forgotten Stories
An Introduction and Recap from 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
Amy Johnson Crow has challenged the genealogy blogosphere to write about 52 Ancestors in 52 weeks. Here are 3 posts to get you up to date.
- Challenge: 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks from No Story Too Small
- 52 Ancestors Challenge: Week 1 Recap from No Story Too Small
- Cousin Bait and the 52 Ancestors Challenge from No Story Too Small
Some of My Favorite 52 Ancestors Posts
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: #1, William George Murphy from Pine Trees and Pedigrees
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: #1 — Mae Hazel Follett from Do You Know the Muffin Man?
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: Catherine Conway Sawyer from Nolichucky Roots
- 52 Ancestors — #1 Adah Young Johnson from No Story Too Small (1904-1979)
- 52 Ancestors: #1 ~ Mathias Rodrigues Vasques from Jana’s Genealogy and Family History
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks: Edward Colbourne from West in New England
- 52 Ancestors #1: Nathaniel Tucker, Poet from Tangled Roots and Trees
- 52 Ancestors (1) Nancy Ackley Frederick from SallySearches
- January 6 — Claus Hinrich Kranz #52Ancestors from Barbara Schmidt
- 52 Ancestors Friday: Frank Walton Seaver (1852-1922) from Genea-Musings
- 52 Ancestors: #1 — Morris Jollett from Jollett Etc
Well, you’ve certainly been busy reading this past week! What a lineup! 😉
Anne, thanks for mentioning my blog today. Always appreciate it!
It has been a busy week! Glad to share your article.
Thanks for including my 52 Ancestors post in your list. I appreciate it!
Glad to include it!
Hi Anne, thanks for the shout out for my blog. I’m happy you liked it!
Your welcome! Glad you are doing #52ancestors!