OK, so this one is a little late, but better late than never. I was at SLIG last week and I took Researching the South with J Mark Lowe which was great fun and very educational! More to come on that later in the week.
What You Might Have Missed
- It’s a Southern Thing from A Southern Sleuth
- A Blogshocking Revelation from Sally Searches
- Friday Funny Heinemann rushes secret bread; censor scandalized! from Brandy Heineman
- 40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World from A Sheep No More
What I’ve Been Writing This Past Week:
- How an Ancestry.com Shaky Leaf Solved My Marriage Problem: 52 Ancestors #2: Clara Ellen Hash
- Ask Ancestry Anne: My Ancestors Changed Their Names. What Now?
- Your Ancestors Name Was What?
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Posts
- 52 Ancestors Challenge: Week 2 Recap from No Story Too Small
- 52 Ancestors: #3 Candido Luigi Furlani from Old Bones Genealogy
- Two Days Before Christmas 52 Ancestors #3 Herbert Bowen from The eLuceydator
- 52 Ancestors #2: Daniel Ackley from SallySearches
- 52 Ancestors – #2 Melzena Kelly Ramsey, A Life of Loss from No Story Too Small
- 52 Ancestors: #2 John Frost from The eLuceydator
Oh, those Southern roots…hope you share some of your notes here!
Thanks for the mention. It was a great week!