Here is what inspired or otherwise caught my interest this week:
- Dower Share, Dowry & Dower Rights by William Dollarhide
- Tech Tuesday: Using Pinterest for your Family History Photographs by Michael Davies
- Tuesday’s Tip: Staying on Track by Kelly Vial
- Coping with Conflicting Census Data by Natalie Parker
- Use your local genealogy society for your research by Gail Grunst
- A Living Legend by Jacqi Stevens
Wordless Wednesday – Vincent Lucey School Photos by Dave Lucey
- Wedding Wednesday – Robbing the Cradle by Kathryn Smith Lockhard
- HNN / Least Credible History Books by Hankering for History
- Lesson Learned: Be Careful Making Assumptions by Marian Pierre-Louis
- Sepia Saturday 134–Sarah Webster Holding Her Sweet Little Baby by Jana Last
- Why, yes, I am a librarian, thank you by Amy Johnson Crow
Thanks so much for the mention Anne!
Anne, a belated thank you for the mention. I so appreciate it. Today was…well, a day I don’t want to see again, shall we say… a friend seriously injured in the Colorado theater shooting, among other things. Just now catching up with real life tonight and saw your kind link.
Jacqi, my heart breaks for you. I can’t begin to imagine what your friend went through. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with all the families and friends of those who have suffered through this.
Thank you so much for the mention!
Thank you Anne for mentioning my blog story, Robbing the Cradle in your blog. It is m,uch appreciated.
It was a great read.