In a week where I didn’t post at all, I admire those who did even more! Enjoy.
Three from The Legal Genealogist:
Two from Shiloh to Canaan
And these gems:
- The Stories Their Faces Tell from A Southern Sleuth
- Family History Blogging Resources and Tips from Lorelle Teaches
- Walt Whitman’s Battles of Chancellorsville: Horrific Wounds, Night Fighting, and Other “Strange and Fearful Pictures” from Mysteries and Conundrums
- Workday Wednesday — From Rags to Riches from The Stephen Sherwood Letters
- Another Clue Adds Another Dot from A Family Tapestry
- Wednesday’s Child ~ Remembering Asbury from Jana’s Genealogy and Family History Blog
- Summer School for Robertson County Tennessee in 1888 from Kentucky & Tennessee Stories
- Resources for studying historic laws from Planting the Seeds
- Adding local history to your ancestor’s timeline Part II from Bridging the Past
Anne, thank you so much for including my post about Asbury! I really appreciate it very much!
It was a lovely post. 🙂
I’m excited about the ability to now e-mail requests for FHL documents. (In fact I just sent my first one a few minutes ago.) The FamilySearch Center near me has very limited hours, and there are those records I really want, but have not had a chance to order and go in to view.
Thanks for the inclusion as well. I hope the family history resources for blogging about family history and WordPress will help!
I’m overwhelmed with the triple mention, Anne – especially considering how many other excellent posts there are out there. Thank you.
I post them like I see them!