It’s time for Follow Friday! I missed last week, so this is two weeks worth of links. Happy Reading!
- Just How Many Murders Can One Family Have? from Ancestoring’s Ask A Genealogist
- A Research Guide to the Pennsylvania Archives with Links to Records Online
- Tombstone Tuesdsay – Edward Nobel from Old Bones Genealogy from Genealogy Decoded
- Catherine Cook Mabry … From the west Corner of Shiloh from Shiloh to Canaan
- I’m a Genealogist And I Know It from Desperately Seeking Surnames
- Adding Local History to your Timeline from Bridging the Past
- African-American Genealogy from Ancestoring’s Ask a Genealogist
- O death! Thy name is woman from The Legal Genealogist
- So You Want to Re-Invent Genealogy? Here’s How from Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog
- A Genealogist’s Guide to Storytelling: Facts, Clues and the In-Between Bits from Brandy Heineman
- Advanced Power Searching with Google from The We Tree Genealogy Blog
- Organization Key to Removing Obstacles to Your Family History Writing from The Armchair Genealogist
- Torn and Ragged from Ancestral Breezes
- Name Dropping from The Stephen Sherwood Letters
- Continuing education for genealogists from Planting the Seeds
- Shopping Saturday — Grandma Cheney Wins Groceries! from Deborah A. Carder Mayes Genealogy & Family History
- The Family History Writing Challenge from Ancestral Breezes
Thanks for including me in your Follow Friday list. I would have thanked you sooner but just saw it.
Anne, I would like to thank you for including my blog post in your Follow Friday post. I just discovered it via a very circuitous way searching for something else. I have added your blog to my reader so will not miss future posts. I do have a couple of minor editing suggestions. My blog Old Bones Genealogy is from my website OldBonesGenealogy.com and not from Genealogy Decoded, which is an entirely different website. Also Edward’s surname is spelled Noble not Nobel.