Here’s some goodies from this past week.
- FHWC: Grandma was a witch
- The Covert Burial of William Jesse Wallen
- Confederates on the Railroad Bridge: 150 Years Later, an Identification
- Avoiding Genealogical Search Frustration
- Why Did Men Stop Wearing High Heels?
- One Worth Watching
And this series:
Genealogical Proof Standard for Ancestoring’s Ask A Genealogist
Anne, I’m so glad you also post your Follow Friday link in your Twitter stream! For some reason, your blog isn’t showing up in my reader 😦 Hate to miss out!